Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3
New Jersey Devils wingman Taylor Hall scored 1 goal and 2 assists in Monday's 5-2 win over the Tampa Bay Lightning.
Hall evened things up at 1-1 close to the mid-way point in the second period and then helped out with the next two goals to give the Devils a lead they never relinquished. The 26-year-old now has 2 goals and 3 assists as the two teams prepare for Game 4 on Wednesday night.
Hall scored 39.7 FanDuel points in Game 3 and he's averaging 26.5 FanDuel points per game in the series.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Antti Raanta starting between the pipes for the Coyotes on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Antti Raanta will start for Coyotes in Las Vegas on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Coyotes' Louis Domingue gets the start on the road against Anaheim October 5th, 2017
- Arizona putting Louis Domingue in goal versus the Canucks April 6th, 2017
- Coyotes giving Mike Smith a road start in Dallas April 4th, 2017
- Louis Domingue will be in net as Arizona hosts Washington March 31st, 2017