Vancouver's Chris Tanev (upper body) playing Tuesday
Vancouver Canucks defenseman Chris Tanev will play against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday.
Tanev -- who was a game-time decision with an upper body injury -- has picked up four points and 36 blocks through 14 games this season.
We project Tanev to post two goals and 15 assists over the remainder of the season, which would give him a career-best point total of 21. His previous career-high came last year, when he finished with 20 points.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Canucks starting Jacob Markstrom against Winnipeg October 12th, 2017
- Canucks' Jacob Markstrom gets the nod against the Senators October 10th, 2017
- Vancouver putting Ryan Miller between the pipes in Arizona April 6th, 2017
- Richard Bachman gets another start in goal for Vancouver April 4th, 2017
- Canucks rolling with Ryan Miller on Sunday April 2nd, 2017
- Ryan Miller is tending the twine for Vancouver on Friday March 31st, 2017