Tomas Fleischmann grabs two points in Montreal overtime victory
Montreal canadiens forward Tomas Fleischmann picked up a goal and an assist in the Canadiens' 4-3 overtime victory Monday over the Vancouver Canucks.
Fleischmann's assist came on the game-winning, overtime goal by David Desharnais, his sixth of the season. Also scoring goals for Montreal were Lars Eller (sixth) in a shorthanded situation and Max Pacioretty (ninth). The Canadiens trailed 3-0 in this game until Eller's goal at 8:40 of the second period.
Fleischmann is enjoying a nice season with Montreal and is quietly having a good fantasy season. He now has five goals and eight assists. He's averaged just 27.5 points over the past two seasons. We project him to fly past that clip this year. With 13 points already under his belt, we project him for 28 points -- nine goals and 19 assists -- over the final 64 games.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Chicago's Corey Crawford starting at home against Minnesota October 12th, 2017
- Corey Crawford will be in Blackhawks' net on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Anton Forsberg making his Blackhawks debut on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Corey Crawford starting in goal for Chicago against the Penguins October 5th, 2017
- Corey Crawford tallies an absurd 46 saves as Chicago falls to Nashville April 18th, 2017
- Corey Crawford looking to bounce back in Game 3 for Chicago April 17th, 2017