Blue Jays' Ryan Borucki (elbow) to make season debut Sunday or Monday
Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Ryan Borucki (elbow) will make his next start in the majors, manager Charlie Montoyo confirmed.
That start will either be Sunday on the road against the Detroit Tigers or Monday at home against the Cleveland Indians. The 25-year-old left-hander has been out all season while recovering from a lingering elbow injury, but just completed a four-start minor league rehab assignment.
Borucki spun a 3.00 ERA and 0.83 WHIP with 19 strikeouts and 3 walks over 18 innings in his rehab assignment.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (knee) out again for Blue Jays in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Breyvic Valera starting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Drury sitting on Sunday for Blue Jays September 29th, 2019
- Reese McGuire heads to Blue Jays' bench on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Billy McKinney absent from Blue Jays' lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Derek Fisher heads to Blue Jays' bench on Saturday afternoon September 28th, 2019