Rockies-Cardinals first pitch delayed by rain Sunday afternoon
Sunday's start time between the Colorado Rockies and St. Louis Cardinals will be delayed due to rain.
The game was initially scheduled to begin at 2:15 pm ET between the Cardinals' Michael Wacha and Rockies' Antonio Senzatela. A new first pitch time hasn't been announced.
numberFire's models expect Wacha to score 27.1 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $6,500. Senzatela ($5,900) is pegged for 21.3 FP.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Dexter Fowler on Cardinals' bench in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Tommy Edman leading off NLCS Game 4 for Cardinals October 15th, 2019
- Harrison Bader starting for Cardinals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Matt Carpenter not starting Monday's Game 3 for the Cardinals October 14th, 2019
- Jose Martinez starting for St. Louis in NLCS Game 3 Monday October 14th, 2019