Mike Trout (toe) scratched, out again Sunday for Angels
Los Angeles Angels outfielder Mike Trout (toe) has been scratched from Sunday's starting lineup against the Chicago White Sox.
Trout was initially back in the two-hole after being held out of Saturday's starting lineup with right toe discomfort, but apparently he's still not quite right. Michael Hermosillo is starting in center field for the Angels. Justin Upton is sitting. Brian Goodwin, David Fletcher, Shohei Ohtani, Albert Pujols, and Kole Calhoun are lined up 1-5.
Trout is hitting .291/.438/.645 with 45 homers and 104 RBI in 600 plate appearances (134 games) for the Angels this season.
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Ross: Cubs 'committed' to Kris Bryant as leadoff hitter in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Angels' David Fletcher 'could grab some games in the outfield' February 16th, 2020
- Dodgers will not trade Joc Pederson to the Angels February 11th, 2020
- Dodgers receive Luis Rengifo in two-player deal with Angels February 4th, 2020
- Angels reportedly acquire Joc Pederson in trade with Dodgers February 4th, 2020
- Tommy La Stella starting on Sunday for Los Angeles September 29th, 2019
- Kevan Smith not in Angels' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019