Josh Bell (groin) out 'handful of days' for Pirates
Pittsburgh Pirates first baseman Josh Bell (groin) is expected to remain sidelined for "a handful of days at least," manager Neal Huntington said Sunday.
Bell hasn't played since making an early exit from Friday's game with left groin discomfort. Erik Gonzalez is on third base Sunday for the Pirates, with Colin Moran on first.
Bell is batting .277/.367/.569 with 37 homers, 37 doubles, and 116 RBI over 613 plate appearances this season. He's averaging 12.9 FanDuel points in 143 games.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Jacob Stallings behind plate Sunday for Pirates September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera starting for Pirates in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera not in Pittsburgh's Friday lineup September 27th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera is in the Pirates' Thursday lineup September 26th, 2019
- Jacob Stallings catching for Pittsburgh Thursday September 26th, 2019
- Pirates' Bryan Reynolds sitting Thursday September 26th, 2019