Mookie Betts starting on Friday for Boston
Boston Red Sox outfielder Mookie Betts is in the lineup on Friday in the team's game against the Tampa Bay Rays.
Betts is getting the nod at designated hitter while batting leadoff against Rays starter Charlie Morton.
Our models project Betts for 11.9 FanDuel points across 4.64 plate appearances.
- Houston's Zack Greinke announced as Thursday's Game 4 starter October 16th, 2019
- Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka starting in Thursday's Game 4 against Houston October 16th, 2019
- Yankees-Astros ALCS Game 4 postponed to Thursday October 16th, 2019
- Nationals complete sweep of Cardinals, Howie Kendrick named 2019 NLCS MVP October 16th, 2019
- Jose Altuve homers, scores a pair as Astros take ALCS Game 3 October 16th, 2019
- Yan Gomes catching for Nationals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Christian Vazquez (hamstring) back for Red Sox's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Mitch Moreland starting for Red Sox Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Mookie Betts (foot) in right field for Red Sox's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Boston's Chris Owings in the Saturday lineup September 28th, 2019
- J.D. Martinez hitting cleanup for the Red Sox Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Sandy Leon in the lineup Saturday for the Red Sox September 28th, 2019