Paul DeJong on Cardinals' bench in Wednesday's finale
St. Louis Cardinals shortstop Paul DeJong is not starting in Wednesday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Merrill Kelly and the Arizona Diamondbacks.
DeJong is yielding shortstop to Yairo Munoz after the Cardinals and Diamondbacks duked it out for 19 innings on Tuesday evening. Most of the Cardinals' starters are sitting.
numberFire's models expect Munoz to score 7.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $2,000.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Dexter Fowler on Cardinals' bench in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Tommy Edman leading off NLCS Game 4 for Cardinals October 15th, 2019
- Harrison Bader starting for Cardinals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Matt Carpenter not starting Monday's Game 3 for the Cardinals October 14th, 2019
- Jose Martinez starting for St. Louis in NLCS Game 3 Monday October 14th, 2019