Amed Rosario in Mets' Friday lineup
New York Mets infielder Amed Rosario is starting on Friday in the team's game against the Atlanta Braves.
Rosario is getting the nod at shortstop while batting fifth in the order against Braves starter Dallas Keuchel. Juan Lagares is getting the nod in center field while batting seventh. Joe Panik is getting the nod at second base while batting sixth. Tomas Nido is getting the nod behind the plate while batting eighth.
Our models project Rosario for 9.8 FanDuel points across 4.23 plate appearances.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Tomas Nido behind bag as Mets finish out season September 29th, 2019
- Amed Rosario in Mets' Friday lineup September 27th, 2019
- Michael Conforto sitting on Friday for Mets September 27th, 2019
- Amed Rosario not in Mets' Thursday lineup September 26th, 2019
- Jeff McNeil sitting on Thursday for New York September 26th, 2019