Kevin Pillar riding pine for Giants in season finale
San Francisco Giants center fielder Kevin Pillar is not starting Sunday afternoon in the final game of the regular season against left-hander Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
It looks like Pillar's season will come to an end a game early. He hit .264 for the Giants after being acquired at the beginning of the season and set career-highs in home runs (21), RBI (88), and runs scored (83) in 160 games overall. Mike Yastrzemski is starting in center field on Sunday and hitting second.
numberFire's models expect Yaz to score 10.2 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $3,100.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Kevin Pillar riding pine for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Crawford starting for Giants in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Brandon Belt on first as Giants finish season versus Dodgers September 29th, 2019
- Giants' Joey Rickard starting in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jaylin Davis in right field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Buster Posey returns to San Francisco's lineup on Saturday September 28th, 2019