Yan Gomes catching for Nationals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4
Washington Nationals catcher Yan Gomes is starting Tuesday in Game 4 of the National League Championship Series against right-hander Dakota Hudson and the St. Louis Cardinals.
Gomes is catching Patrick Corbin and batting eighth as the Nationals try to complete a sweep of the Cardinals. Washington's full Game 4 lineup: Trea Turner SS, Adam Eaton RF, Anthony Rendon 3B, Juan Soto LF, Howie Kendrick 2B, Ryan Zimmerman 1B, Victor Robles CF, Gomes C, Corbin SP. Kurt Suzuki is available off the bench.
numberFire's metrics expect Gomes to score 8.1 FanDuel points in Game 4. He's priced at $2,500. The Nationals are home favorites with an implied total of 4.17 runs.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado catching for Houston in World Series Game 5 on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Yordan Alvarez starting in left field for Houston in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Washington's Max Scherzer (neck) scratched, Joe Ross to start in Game 5 October 27th, 2019
- Nationals' Howie Kendrick returns to the lineup for Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019
- Nationals' Yan Gomes catching World Series Game 4 on Saturday October 26th, 2019