Yu Chang on first base Wednesday for Cleveland
Cleveland Indians infielder Yu Chang will start in Wednesday afternoon's series finale against left-hander J.A. Happ and the Minnesota Twins.
Chang will replace Jake Bauers on first base and bat eighth. He is 6-for-33 (.182) overall this season.
numberFire’s models project Chang for 7.2 FanDuel points versus the Twins and he has a salary of $2,000 on Wednesday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Indians have an implied total of 4.4 runs and Happ owns the second-lowest strikeout percentage (16.4) out of the 30 listed starters.
- Mets' Jonathan Villar receives a breather on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Josh Fuentes out of Colorado's Sunday lineup against Reds June 13th, 2021
- Dom Nunez catching for Rockies on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Ryan McMahon operating third base for Rockies on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Garrett Hampson heads to Rockies' bench on Sunday afternoon June 13th, 2021
- Colorado's Raimel Tapia leading off on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Rene Rivera catching for Cleveland on Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Indians' Yu Chang batting sixth on Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Owen Miller batting eighth for Indians on Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Bobby Bradley batting fifth in Cleveland's Friday lineup against Seattle June 11th, 2021
- Indians' Harold Ramirez batting fifth on Wednesday June 9th, 2021
- Austin Hedges catching for Cleveland on Tuesday June 8th, 2021