Indians' Josh Naylor back in lineup Monday
Cleveland Indians right fielder/first baseman Josh Naylor is in the starting lineup for Monday's series opener against right-hander Spencer Turnbull and the Detroit Tigers.
Naylor will bat sixth and start in right field. Harold Ramirez will move to center for Jordan Luplow and hit fifth. Naylor will be preceded in the order by Amed Rosario and Ramirez.
numberFire’s models project Naylor for 7.8 FanDuel points and he has a $2,500 salary on Monday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Indians have an implied total of 4.0 runs. Turnbull is registering a 22.0 strikeout percentage and 5.7 walk percentage this season.
- Max Stassi catching for Angels on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Jose Siri not in Astros' Friday lineup September 24th, 2021
- Yordan Alvarez starting for Astros Friday night September 24th, 2021
- Seth Brown in Athletics' Friday lineup September 24th, 2021
- Chad Pinder sitting on Friday for Oakland September 24th, 2021
- Seattle's Luis Torrens batting fifth on Friday night September 24th, 2021
- Amed Rosario batting second in Cleveland's Friday lineup September 24th, 2021
- Cleveland's Harold Ramirez in left field on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Yu Chang heads to Cleveland's bench on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Bradley Zimmer leading off for Cleveland on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Cleveland's Myles Straw resting on Friday night September 24th, 2021
- Royals-Indians postponed due to weather Wednesday September 22nd, 2021