Tyler Naquin (hamstring) back in Reds' lineup Thursday
Cincinnati Reds outfielder Tyler Naquin (hamstring) is back in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Freddy Peralta and the Milwaukee Brewers.
Naquin will bat cleanup and return to the outfield in place of Scott Heineman after missing the first two games of the series with a tight left hamstring.
numberFire’s models project Naquin for 8.5 FanDuel points and he has a $2,900 salary on Thursday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Reds have an implied total of 4.2 runs. Peralta brings a mixed bag for the Reds' lineup, as he has the best strikeout rate (36.9 percent) among Thursday's listed starters, but also the second-worst walk rate (10.8 percent).
- Padres acquire Adam Frazier in trade with Pirates July 25th, 2021
- Zack Collins sitting for White Sox on Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Seby Zavala catching for Chicago on Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Jace Peterson starting for Milwaukee Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Milwaukee gives Luis Urias Sunday off July 25th, 2021
- Brewers' Manny Pina sitting Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Eugenio Suarez sitting Sunday for Cincinnati July 25th, 2021
- Aristides Aquino starting for Reds Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Cincinnati's Shogo Akiyama sitting Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Tucker Barnhart sitting for Reds Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Reds' Tyler Stephenson catching Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Reds starting Shogo Akiyama in center field on Saturday night July 24th, 2021