A.J. Pollock starting for Dodgers Thursday afternoon
Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder A.J. Pollock is in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against left-hander Kyle Freeland and the Colorado Rockies.
Pollock played off the bench Wednesday in his first game back from the injured list, but he's back in the starting lineup for Thursday's matinee. The veteran is playing left field and hitting sixth. Gavin Lux is in center and Mookie Betts is in right. Luke Raley, who went 1-for-3 with a two-run homer on Wednesday, is idle.
numberFire’s models project Pollock for 12.6 FanDuel points and he has a $3,200 salary on Thursday’s slate. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Dodgers have an implied total of 6.0 runs, which is the biggest in the majors on Thursday. Freeland is registering a 21.0 strikeout percentage and a 7.2 walk percentage this season, with a 4.31 xERA and a .316 xwOBA.
- Chas McCormick starting Tuesday for Astros in Game 1 October 26th, 2021
- Eddie Rosario hitting fifth for Braves in World Series opener October 26th, 2021
- Jorge Soler at DH, leading off for Braves in World Series Game 1 October 26th, 2021
- Albert Pujols heads to Dodgers' bench on Saturday night October 23rd, 2021
- Boston's Kevin Plawecki behind the plate on Friday October 22nd, 2021
- Astros starting Chas McCormick in center on Friday night October 22nd, 2021
- Matt Beaty operating first base for Dodgers on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Albert Pujols operating first base for Los Angeles on Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- A.J. Pollock hitting fifth in Dodgers' Game 5 Thursday lineup October 21st, 2021
- Dodgers' Justin Turner sitting on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Gavin Lux heads to Dodgers' bench on Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Justin Turner (neck) hitting fifth for Dodgers in NLCS Game 3 October 19th, 2021