Pirates' Ke'Bryan Hayes batting leadoff Monday
The Pittsburgh Pirates listed Ke'Bryan Hayes as their starting third baseman for Monday's game against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Hayes will bat leadoff Monday versus Dodgers lefty Julio Urias and will cover third base while Michael Chavis slides to second base and Cole Tucker takes a seat.
Our models project Hayes, who has a $2,700 salary on FanDuel, to score 9.1 fantasy points against the Dodgers.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Jason Delay catching for Pirates on Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's Diego Castillo operating first base on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Kevin Newman batting leadoff in Pirates' Wednesday lineup October 5th, 2022
- Bryan Reynolds heads to Pittsburgh's bench on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Pirates' Ben Gamel batting seventh on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Tyler Heineman catching for Pirates on Tuesday October 4th, 2022