Cole Tucker on Pirates bench versus Dodgers
Pittsburgh Pirates infielder Cole Tucker is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Ryan Pepiot and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Tucker started on second base Tuesday, but he's back on the bench for the second time in three games. Josh VanMeter is replacing Tucker on second base and batting eighth.
Per numberFire's MLB Heat Map, the Pirates have an implied total (3.67) that is in the bottom third of the majors on Wednesday. JVM is averaging 4.0 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Diamondbacks' Pavin Smith batting second on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Corbin Carroll batting sixth for Arizona on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Stone Garrett leading off for Arizona on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Corbin Carroll sitting for Diamondbacks on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Jordan Luplow batting second for Arizona on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Carson Kelly catching for Arizona on Tuesday October 4th, 2022