Cole Tucker on Pirates bench versus Dodgers
Pittsburgh Pirates infielder Cole Tucker is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Ryan Pepiot and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Tucker started on second base Tuesday, but he's back on the bench for the second time in three games. Josh VanMeter is replacing Tucker on second base and batting eighth.
Per numberFire's MLB Heat Map, the Pirates have an implied total (3.67) that is in the bottom third of the majors on Wednesday. JVM is averaging 4.0 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Rockies' Elias Diaz resting Sunday; Austin Wynns to start at catcher October 1st, 2023
- Rockies' Ryan McMahon back in lineup Sunday; Alan Trejo riding pine October 1st, 2023
- Kris Bryant starting Saturday for Rockies September 30th, 2023
- Ryan McMahon sitting Saturday night for Colorado September 30th, 2023
- Elias Diaz catching for Rockies on Friday September 29th, 2023
- Rockies' Ryan McMahon batting fifth on Friday September 29th, 2023