Twins-Tigers first pitch pushed to 2:00 ET Wednesday
The first pitch of the Minnesota Twins-Detroit Tigers game has been delayed to 2:00pm ET.
The game was initially scheduled to start at 1:10pm ET. Dylan Bundy is pitching for the Twins and Rony Garcia is opening for the Tigers.
numberFire's models project Bundy for 21.9 FanDuel points on Wednesday, and he has a $6,900 salary. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Tigers have the third-lowest implied total (3.21) in the majors on Wednesday.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Ryan Jeffers joining Twins' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Carlos Correa kept out Wednesday for Twins' finale October 5th, 2022
- Jose Miranda (mouth) unavailable for Twins' finale October 5th, 2022
- Gary Sanchez grabbing seat for Twins on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Luis Arraez (hamstring) leading off Tuesday for Twins October 4th, 2022
- Mark Contreras moving to Minnesota bench Tuesday October 4th, 2022