Monday's Blue Jays-Royals game planning to start at 10:15 p.m. ET
Monday night's game between the Toronto Blue Jays and Kansas City Royals is scheduled to start around 10:15 p.m. ET.
That's 9:15 p.m. local time in Kansas City. This means the rain delay will have been just over two hours long, but despite the late hour, this game will at least be started Monday night.
Ross Stripling and Daniel Lynch are scheduled to start.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Sebastian Rivero squatting Wednesday for Royals October 5th, 2022
- Nicky Lopez not in Royals' final lineup Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Nate Eaton in right field for Kansas City on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Royals starting Nicky Lopez at third base on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Kansas City's Hunter Dozier receives Tuesday off October 4th, 2022
- Royals' Ryan O'Hearn sitting Monday October 3rd, 2022