Update: Tarik Skubal now expected to start for Detroit following weather delay
Detroit Tigers pitcher Tarik Skubal is expected to start Tuesday's game against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Skubal was originally scratched due to concerns over the weather for Tuesday's clash with the Pirates. After the start of the game was pushed back to 9:10 PM, he is once again expected to make his scheduled start. Wily Peralta will not start.
In 58.6 innings pitched this season, Skubal has a 2.15 ERA with 61 strikeouts and 10 walks.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Harold Castro held out Wednesday for Detroit finale October 5th, 2022
- Miguel Cabrera remaining on Tigers' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Kody Clemens sitting Wednesday as Tigers close things out October 5th, 2022
- Tucker Barnhart on Tigers' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Victor Reyes in Detroit dugout Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022
- Detroit's Eric Haase hitting sixth in Tuesday's Game 1 lineup October 4th, 2022