Update: Tarik Skubal now expected to start for Detroit following weather delay
Detroit Tigers pitcher Tarik Skubal is expected to start Tuesday's game against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Skubal was originally scratched due to concerns over the weather for Tuesday's clash with the Pirates. After the start of the game was pushed back to 9:10 PM, he is once again expected to make his scheduled start. Wily Peralta will not start.
In 58.6 innings pitched this season, Skubal has a 2.15 ERA with 61 strikeouts and 10 walks.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Javier Baez starting Sunday afternoon for Tigers October 1st, 2023
- Zach McKinstry not in Tigers' Sunday lineup October 1st, 2023
- Detroit's Andy Ibanez operating second base on Saturday afternoon September 30th, 2023
- Carson Kelly catching for Tigers on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Zach McKinstry batting sixth on Friday for Detroit September 29th, 2023
- Wednesday's game between Royals and Tigers suspended due to rain September 27th, 2023