Jose Berrios starting for Blue Jays Tuesday versus Phillies
Toronto Blue Jays right-hander Jose Berrios will start on Tuesday against right-hander Andrew Bellatti and the Philadelphia Phillies.
The Blue Jays were hopeful that Kevin Gausman (ankle) would be able to return to the hill Tuesday, but Berrios will make the start on five days' rest instead. He is also set up to start the final game before the All-Star break at home on Sunday against the Kansas City Royals. In his last start, Berrios gave up just one run on four hits over six frames with six strikeouts and one walk.
numberFire’s models project Berrios for 28.5 FanDuel points on Tuesday, and he has an $8,100 salary. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Phillies' implied total (3.88) is 21st in the majors on Tuesday.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Santiago Espinal in Blue Jays' Saturday lineup for Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022
- Raimel Tapia not in Blue Jays' Wild Card Game 2 lineup Saturday October 8th, 2022
- Alejandro Kirk cleaning up for Blue Jays in Wild Card opener October 7th, 2022
- Blue Jays-Orioles postponed due to inclement weather on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Matt Chapman sitting for Blue Jays on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Danny Jansen batting fourth for Blue Jays on Tuesday October 4th, 2022