Jed Lowrie batting seventh for Oakland on Tuesday
Oakland Athletics infielder Jed Lowrie is in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Angels.
Lowrie will start at designated hitter on Tuesday and bat seventh versus left-hander Jose Suarez and the Angels. Stephen Vogt returns to the bench with Sean Murphy moving behind the plate.
numberFire's mdoels project Lowrie for 6.9 FanDuel points on Tuesday. His salary is $2,100.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Athletics' Nate Mondou not in final lineup Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Cristian Pache absent Wednesday afternoon for Athletics October 5th, 2022
- Ernie Clement on Athletics' bench for Wednesday finale October 5th, 2022
- Shea Langeliers sitting Wednesday for Athletics October 5th, 2022
- Nate Mondou taking over second base for Oakland on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Athletics bench Jordan Diaz on Tuesday October 4th, 2022