Cubs starting Frank Schwindel at first base on Thursday night
Chicago Cubs first baseman Frank Schwindel is batting seventh in Thursday's Game 2 lineup against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Schwindel will take over first base after Patrick Wisdom was shifted to third and Zach McKinstry was benched.
numberFire's models project Schwindel to score 5.9 FanDuel points at the salary of $2,300.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Cubs' David Bote batting eighth on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- P.J. Higgins catching for Cubs on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Zach McKinstry leading off for Cubs on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Patrick Wisdom operating third base for Chicago on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Cubs send Zach McKinstry to bench on Tuesday evening October 4th, 2022
- Willson Contreras hitting second for Cubs on Tuesday October 4th, 2022