Jonathan India (knee) leading off Tuesday for Reds
Cincinnati Reds infielder Jonathan India (knee) will play second base and bat leadoff in Tuesday's series opener against left-hander Wade Miley and the Chicago Cubs.
India was removed from the second game of Sunday's doubleheader with a knee issue, but he's good to go following the Reds' off day. Nick Senzel will be the second batter behind India.
India has a $3,300 salary on Tuesday and numberFire’s models project him for 13.4 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Reds’ implied total (3.65) is No. 18 in the majors today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Reds add Alejo Lopez to Wednesday lineup late October 5th, 2022
- Jonathan India (foot) scratched Wednesday for Reds, Alejo Lopez added October 5th, 2022
- Austin Romine catching for Reds on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Reds position Chuckie Robinson behind the plate on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Mike Siani starting in center field for Reds on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Cincinnati's Stuart Fairchild hitting fifth in Tuesday's lineup October 4th, 2022