TJ Friedl taking seat for Cincinnati on Tuesday
Cincinnati Reds outfielder TJ Friedl is not in the starting lineup for Tuesday's series opener against left-hander Wade Miley and the Chicago Cubs.
The lefty-hitting Friedl will take a seat versus a southpaw after he led off the last two games. Aristides Aquino will replace Friedl in right field and hit sixth. Jonathan India (knee) will move into the leadoff spot for Cincinnati. Albert Almora (shoulder) was activated from the injured list on Tuesday, but he is also not in the starting lineup.
Aquino has a $2,400 salary on Tuesday and numberFire’s models project him for 10.4 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Reds’ implied total (3.65) is No. 18 in the majors today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Reds add Alejo Lopez to Wednesday lineup late October 5th, 2022
- Jonathan India (foot) scratched Wednesday for Reds, Alejo Lopez added October 5th, 2022
- Austin Romine catching for Reds on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Reds position Chuckie Robinson behind the plate on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Mike Siani starting in center field for Reds on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Cincinnati's Stuart Fairchild hitting fifth in Tuesday's lineup October 4th, 2022