Ryan Mountcastle (triceps) back Monday for Orioles
Baltimore Orioles infielder Ryan Mountcastle (triceps) is back in the starting lineup for Monday's series opener against left-hander Tyler Alexander and the Detroit Tigers.
Mountcastle was held out Sunday after he was hit by a pitch in the triceps on Saturday, but he will be the Orioles' designated hitter and No. 3 batter in Monday's opener. Adley Rutschman will start at catcher over an idle Robinson Chirinos.
Mountcastle has a $2,500 salary on Monday and numberFire’s models project him for 11.1 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Orioles’ implied total (4.64) is No. 4 in the majors today out of 18 teams.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Blue Jays-Orioles postponed due to inclement weather on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Rougned Odor omitted from Orioles' Tuesday lineup October 4th, 2022
- Orioles' Kyle Stowers sitting Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Ryan Mountcastle on Baltimore bench Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Austin Hays absent for Orioles on Monday October 3rd, 2022
- Rougned Odor on second base Monday for Orioles October 3rd, 2022