Orioles' Robinson Chirinos sitting Monday
Baltimore Orioles catcher Robinson Chirinos is not in the starting lineup for Monday's series opener against left-hander Tyler Alexander and the Detroit Tigers.
Adley Rutschman will catch for Tyler Wells while Chirinos grabs a seat. Ryan Mountcastle (triceps) will work as the Orioles' designated hitter.
Rutschman has a $3,100 salary on Monday and numberFire’s models project him for 12.0 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Orioles’ implied total (4.64) is No. 4 in the majors today out of 18 teams.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Blue Jays-Orioles postponed due to inclement weather on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Rougned Odor omitted from Orioles' Tuesday lineup October 4th, 2022
- Orioles' Kyle Stowers sitting Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Ryan Mountcastle on Baltimore bench Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Austin Hays absent for Orioles on Monday October 3rd, 2022
- Rougned Odor on second base Monday for Orioles October 3rd, 2022