Elias Diaz in Colorado dugout Monday
Colorado Rockies catcher Elias Diaz is not in the starting lineup for Monday night's series opener against right-hander Jakob Junis and the San Francisco Giants.
Diaz started the last two games and went 1-for-7 with two RBI, a walk, and two strikeouts. Brian Serven will catch for Chad Kuhl on Monday and hit ninth.
Serven has a $2,500 salary on Monday and numberFire’s models project him for 8.1 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Rockies’ implied total (5.59) is second-highest in the majors today and the over/under for the game (11.5) is 3.0 runs higher than any other game total.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Ryan McMahon batting third for Rockies on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Rockies' Ezequiel Tovar batting seventh on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Brian Serven catching for Rockies on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Colorado's Jose Iglesias hitting sixth on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Garrett Hampson in center field for Rockies on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Coloardo's Elehuris Montero taking over third base on Tuesday night October 4th, 2022