San Francisco leaves Lewis Brinson off Monday lineup
The San Francisco Giants did not include Lewis Brinson in their lineup for Monday's game against the Colorado Rockies.
Brinson will sit Monday's game while Mike Yastrzemski starts in centerfield and bats seventh against the Rockies.
Brinson has made just 35 plate appearances in 2022, but has notched 3 home runs with 5 runs, 4 RBI, and a stolen base. He's only batting .188, but the home runs have helped boost his OPS to .767.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Giants' Austin Wynns idle Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022
- Bryce Johnson joining Giants' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Giants' Ford Proctor added late Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Thairo Estrada scratched Wednesday for Giants October 5th, 2022
- San Francisco's Bryce Johnson in center field on Tuesday night October 4th, 2022
- Austin Wynns catching for Giants on Tuesday October 4th, 2022