Rockies' Brian Serven sitting Tuesday
Colorado Rockies catcher Brian Serven is not in the starting lineup on Tuesday against right-hander John Brebbia and the San Francisco Giants.
Elias Diaz will catch for Kyle Freeland and hit seventh.
Diaz has a $2,600 salary on Tuesday and numberFire’s models project him for 9.3 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Rockies have the highest implied total (5.91) in the majors today.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Rockies' Elias Diaz resting Sunday; Austin Wynns to start at catcher October 1st, 2023
- Rockies' Ryan McMahon back in lineup Sunday; Alan Trejo riding pine October 1st, 2023
- Kris Bryant starting Saturday for Rockies September 30th, 2023
- Ryan McMahon sitting Saturday night for Colorado September 30th, 2023
- Elias Diaz catching for Rockies on Friday September 29th, 2023
- Rockies' Ryan McMahon batting fifth on Friday September 29th, 2023