Josh Palacios joining Nationals' bench Friday
Washington Nationals outfielder Josh Palacios is not in the starting lineup for Friday's series opener against left-hander Braxton Garrett and the Miami Marlins.
Alex Call will replace Palacios in left field and hit fifth.
Call has a $2,400 salary on Friday and numberFire’s models project him for 8.9 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Nationals’ implied total (3.34) is sixth-lowest in the majors today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Luis Garcia hitting second Wednesday for Nationals October 5th, 2022
- Nationals' Tres Barrera on bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- C.J. Abrams absent Wednesday for Washington October 5th, 2022
- Monday's Nationals-Mets game postponed due to rain October 3rd, 2022
- Tres Barrera riding pine for Nationals Sunday October 2nd, 2022
- Riley Adams catching for Nationals Sunday October 2nd, 2022