Ryan McMahon sent to Colorado's bench on Friday night
Colorado Rockies infielder Ryan McMahon is not starting in Friday's contest against the San Diego Padres.
McMahon will take a break at home after Alan Trejo was shifted to second base and Ezequiel Tovar was aligned at shortstop.
Per Baseball Savant on 349 batted balls this season, McMahon has accounted for a 10% barrel rate and a .335 expected weighted on-base average.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Ryan McMahon batting third for Rockies on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Rockies' Ezequiel Tovar batting seventh on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Brian Serven catching for Rockies on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Colorado's Jose Iglesias hitting sixth on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Garrett Hampson in center field for Rockies on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Coloardo's Elehuris Montero taking over third base on Tuesday night October 4th, 2022