David Bote sitting for Cubs Sunday
The Chicago Cubs did not list David Bote in their lineup for Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Bote will sit out Sunday's game while Nico Hoerner (triceps) makes his return to the lineup. Hoerner will bat fifth as the designated hitter while Franmil Reyes moves up into right field and Patrick Wisdom takes over at third base.
Bote has made 112 plate appearances so far this season, with 3 home runs, 12 runs, 7 RBI, 1 stolen base, a .252 batting average and a .692 OPS.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Dansby Swanson not in Cubs' Sunday lineup October 1st, 2023
- Seiya Suzuki not in Sunday lineup for Chicago October 1st, 2023
- Cubs' Jared Young starting Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Ian Happ sitting Sunday for Cubs' season finale October 1st, 2023
- Mike Tauchman starting for Cubs Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Cody Bellinger sitting for Cubs' season finale October 1st, 2023