Diego Castillo not in Pirates' Sunday lineup
Pittsburgh Pirates infielder Diego Castillo is sitting Sunday in the team's game against the Chicago Cubs.
Castillo is being replaced in right field by Cal Mitchell versus Cubs starter Adrian Sampson. Kevin Newman, Michael Chavis, Ben Gamel and Greg Allen are also exiting the lineup.
In 269 plate appearances this season, Castillo has a .202 batting average with a .624 OPS, 11 home runs, 26 runs, 28 RBI and 1 stolen base.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Jason Delay catching for Pirates on Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's Diego Castillo operating first base on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Kevin Newman batting leadoff in Pirates' Wednesday lineup October 5th, 2022
- Bryan Reynolds heads to Pittsburgh's bench on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Pirates' Ben Gamel batting seventh on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Tyler Heineman catching for Pirates on Tuesday October 4th, 2022