Yandy Diaz (shoulder) sidelined still for Rays
Tampa Bay Rays infielder Yandy Diaz (shoulder) is not in the starting lineup again for Monday's series opener against left-hander Rich Hill and the Boston Red Sox.
Diaz returned to the Rays' lineup last Friday and aggravated a shoulder injury that had kept him sidelined since September 19. Isaac Paredes will make another start on third base and bat seventh.
Paredes has a $2,700 salary on Monday and numberFire’s models project him for 11.3 FanDuel points.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Isaac Paredes starting Saturday for Tampa Bay in Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022
- Taylor Walls sitting for Tampa Bay Saturday afternoon in Wild Card Game 2 October 8th, 2022
- David Peralta sitting for Rays in Game 1 of Wild Card October 7th, 2022
- Christian Bethancourt out of Tampa Bay's Wednesday lineup October 5th, 2022
- Rene Pinto catching for Tampa Bay on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Yandy Diaz heads to Rays' bench on Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022