Mark Mathias absent for Rangers on Monday
Texas Rangers infielder/outfielder Mark Mathias is not in the starting lineup for Monday's series opener against right-hander Luis Severino and the New York Yankees.
Kole Calhoun will replace Mathias in right field and hit seventh.
Calhoun has a $2,100 salary on Monday and numberFire’s models project him for 8.7 FanDuel points.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Joc Pederson in lineup for San Francisco Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Michael Conforto starting Sunday for San Francisco October 1st, 2023
- LaMonte Wade Jr. in Giants' Sunday lineup October 1st, 2023
- Brandon Crawford (hamstring) activated, starting for Giants on Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Marco Luciano not in Giants' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Wilmer Flores not in lineup for Giants on Sunday October 1st, 2023