Xander Bogaerts (back) returns Tuesday for Red Sox
Boston Red Sox infielder Xander Bogaerts (back) is back in the starting lineup on Tuesday versus left-hander Jeffrey Springs and the Tampa Bay Rays.
Bogaerts missed the past two contests with a back ailment, but he will be back at shortstop and batting third on Tuesday. Enrique Hernandez will move out to center field in place of an absent Abraham Almonte.
Bogaerts has a $3,000 salary on Tuesday and numberFire’s models project him for 12.3 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Red Sox’s implied total (3.42) is No. 23 in the majors today. Springs has registered a 3.30 SIERA, 26.3% strikeout rate, and 13.6% swinging-strike rate this season.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Tommy Pham scratched Wednesday, Red Sox add Abraham Almonte October 5th, 2022
- Reese McGuire catching for Boston on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Reese McGuire on Boston bench Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Triston Casas taking seat Tuesday for Red Sox October 4th, 2022
- Red Sox's Abraham Almonte absent Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Xander Bogaerts (back) returns Tuesday for Red Sox October 4th, 2022