Harold Castro held out Wednesday for Detroit finale
Detroit Tigers utility player Harold Castro is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday afternoon's season finale against left-hander Marco Gonzales and the Seattle Mariners.
Castro was also held out of the lineup for the second leg of Tuesday's doubleheader. Spencer Torkelson will start on first base and Jonathan Schoop will be on the keystone Wednesday, with Jeimer Candelario on third.
Tork has a $2,100 salary on Wednesday and numberFire’s models project him for 8.5 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Tigers’ implied total is 3.41 on Wednesday.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Harold Castro held out Wednesday for Detroit finale October 5th, 2022
- Miguel Cabrera remaining on Tigers' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Kody Clemens sitting Wednesday as Tigers close things out October 5th, 2022
- Tucker Barnhart on Tigers' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Victor Reyes in Detroit dugout Wednesday afternoon October 5th, 2022
- Detroit's Eric Haase hitting sixth in Tuesday's Game 1 lineup October 4th, 2022