Brewers' Jace Peterson batting fifth on Wednesday
Milwaukee Brewers infielder Jace Peterson is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Peterson will start at third base on Wednesday and bat fifth versus right-hander Merrill Kelly and Arizona. Mike Brosseau returns to the bench.
numberFire's models project Peterson for 10.8 FanDuel points on Wednesday. His salary is $2,300.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Athletics' Nate Mondou not in final lineup Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Cristian Pache absent Wednesday afternoon for Athletics October 5th, 2022
- Ernie Clement on Athletics' bench for Wednesday finale October 5th, 2022
- Shea Langeliers sitting Wednesday for Athletics October 5th, 2022
- Nate Mondou taking over second base for Oakland on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Athletics bench Jordan Diaz on Tuesday October 4th, 2022