Spencer Strider (oblique) starting for Braves in NLDS Game 3
Atlanta Braves pitcher Spencer Strider (oblique) will start Game 3 of the NLDS on Friday against right-hander Aaron Nola and the Philadelphia Phillies.
Strider will pitch for the first time since September 18 due to an oblique injury. He has reportedly thrown off the mound just twice in the past 26 days, so the Braves are expected to limit the right-hander to 2-3 innings on Friday afternoon. Collin McHugh and Dylan Lee should see work in Game 3 out of the bullpen. Charlie Morton will be on the mound for Atlanta in Game 4 on Saturday.
numberFire's models project Strider to score the most FanDuel points (39.4) among Friday's projected starter and he has a $10,000 salary on the Main slate.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Orlando Arcia starting NLDS Game 4 Saturday for Atlanta October 15th, 2022
- William Contreras starting Saturday afternoon for Braves in NLDS Game 4 October 15th, 2022
- Vaughn Grissom sitting Saturday for Braves in NLDS Game 4 October 15th, 2022
- Marcell Ozuna not in Braves' NLDS Game 4 lineup Saturday afternoon October 15th, 2022
- Orlando Arcia absent Friday afternoon for Atlanta October 14th, 2022
- Spencer Strider (oblique) starting for Braves in NLDS Game 3 October 14th, 2022