Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Friday's NLDS Game 3 matchup
Los Angeles Dodgers catcher Austin Barnes is batting ninth in Friday's Game Three National League Division Series lineup against the San Diego Padres.
Barnes will take over catching responsibilities after Will Smith was named Friday's designated hitter, Justin Turner was positioned at third base, Max Muncy was moved to second, and Gavin Lux was rested against Padres' left-hander Blake Snell.
numberFire's models project Barnes to score 8.4 FanDuel points at the salary of $2,000.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Dodgers starting Enrique Hernandez in center field on Wednesday night October 11th, 2023
- Miguel Rojas (hand) fielding shortstop position for Los Angeles on Saturday October 7th, 2023
- Dodgers starting Jason Heyward in right field in Saturday's NLDS Game 1 lineup October 7th, 2023
- Enrique Hernandez batting ninth on Sunday for Dodgers October 1st, 2023
- Dodgers' Amed Rosario batting seventh on Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Will Smith catching for Dodgers on Sunday October 1st, 2023