Nick Franklin in Angels' lineup versus Red Sox
Los Angeles Angels second baseman/outfielder Nick Franklin is starting on Sunday versus the Boston Red Sox.
Franklin draws the start at second base and is lined up in the nine-hole in Sunday's series finale against right-hander Rick Porcello and the Red Sox. Cliff Pennington heads to the bench after starting at second on Saturday.
The Angels have an implied total of only 4.24 runs on Sunday, so they don't offer too much upside for fantasy purposes. numberFire's models project Franklin to score only 6.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,200.
- Cubs' Patrick Wisdom operating third base on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Yan Gomes behind the plate for Cubs on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Alfonso Rivas heads to Chicago's bench on Thursday night May 19th, 2022
- Michael Brantley on Astros' bench Thursday evening May 19th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel idle Thursday for Astros May 19th, 2022
- Brad Miller on bench Thursday for Texas May 19th, 2022
- Tyler Wade in left field for Angels on Wednesday May 18th, 2022
- Jared Walsh hitting fifth in Los Angeles' Wednesday lineup May 18th, 2022
- Matt Duffy heads to Angels' bench on Wednesday night May 18th, 2022
- Jared Walsh sitting for Angels on Tuesday May 17th, 2022
- Angels' Matt Duffy batting fifth on Tuesday May 17th, 2022
- Tyler Wade sitting for Angels on Tuesday May 17th, 2022