Carson Fulmer starting for White Sox on Monday, Miguel Gonzalez (shoulder) heads to DL
Chicago White Sox pitcher Miguel Gonzalez (shoulder) is being placed on the 10-day DL, so Carson Fulmer will start in his place on Monday against the Seattle Mariners.
Gonzalez is dealing with rotator cuff inflammation, so he'll hit the DL, while Fulmer gets the start tonight. Fulmer is off to a rough start in 2018 with a 7.50 ERA and 2.17 WHIP through 12 innings.
In 47 career innings, Fulmer has posted a 5.24 SIERA, 18.7% strikeout rate, and 13.2% walk rate.
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Houston's Francis Martes suspended 162 games for second drug policy violation February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie (leg) fully practices on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Yoan Moncada starting for Chicago on Sunday September 29th, 2019
- Leury Garcia not in Chicago's Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Chicago's Welington Castillo starting behind the plate on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Eloy Jimenez starting on Friday for White Sox September 27th, 2019
- Daniel Palka sitting on Friday for White Sox in Game 1 September 27th, 2019
- Leury Garcia in Chicago's Friday lineup September 27th, 2019