Cleveland's Carlos Carrasco makes an early exit on Saturday
Cleveland Indians pitcher Carlos Carrasco made an early exit on Saturday after being hit by a comeback in the right arm.
Carrasco left in the second inning after taking shot in the biceps by a ball hit by Joe Mauer. No word on the extent of the injury but consider the starter day-to-day. Oliver Perez took over for Cleveland.
Carrasco was off to a rough start before leaving, allowing 4 runs on 4 hits with 1 walk and 2 strikeouts in 1 1/3 innings pitched.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Carlos Santana starting on Sunday for Indians September 29th, 2019
- Jordan Luplow sitting on Sunday for Cleveland September 29th, 2019
- Cleveland's Yasiel Puig receives Saturday off September 28th, 2019
- Cleveland's Franmil Reyes in right field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Indians' Carlos Santana sitting on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Indians' Jordan Luplow hitting third on Saturday September 28th, 2019