Astros' Roberto Osuna reinstated from restricted list
Houston Astros relief pitcher Roberto Osuna has been reinstated from the restricted list following his 75-game suspension.
Osuna served a 75-game punishment stemming from his involvement in a domestic violence case and violation of MLB's Joint Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Child Abuse Policy. He was traded from the Toronto Blue Jays at the deadline and has put together seven scoreless innings in his time at Double-A Corpus Christi. He could take over the ninth inning role before long.
Osuna has appeared in 23 games this season, turning in a 2.93 ERA and 9 saves in 15.1 innings of work. He posted 39 saves and a 0.86 WHIP a year ago.
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Washington's Max Scherzer (neck) scratched, Joe Ross to start in Game 5 October 27th, 2019
- Nationals' Howie Kendrick returns to the lineup for Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019
- Nationals' Yan Gomes catching World Series Game 4 on Saturday October 26th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado catching for Houston in World Series Game 5 on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Yordan Alvarez starting in left field for Houston in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Jake Marisnick starting in center for Houston in Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019