Wizards' Jordan McRae scores season-high 20 points in loss to Hawks
Washington Wizards shooting guard Jordan McRae scored a season-high 20 points (8-of-11 field goals, 2-of-3 free throws) with 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 2 3-pointers, and 1 turnover in 25.7 minutes of a 137-129 loss to the Atlanta Hawks on Monday.
McRae has provided a boost off the Wizards' bench over the past four games, with 14.0 points on 67.7 percent shooting from the field and 1.8 triples on 7-of-9 makes from beyond the arc. The 27-year-old could see an even larger role if Washington decides to be sellers at the deadline. They play the Bucks in Milwaukee on Wednesday.
McRae finished with a season-best 38.5 FanDuel points in the loss. He's averaging 23.4 FanDuel points over the past four games, compared to 8.0 FanDuel points through 14 games overall.
- Pascal Siakam notches 30-point double-double in Raptors' win December 14th, 2019
- Blake Griffin (knee) will not return for Pistons on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Luka Doncic (ankle) will not return for Dallas on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jerami Grant starting for Denver on Saturday in place of injured Paul Millsap December 14th, 2019
- Eric Paschall (hip) questionable for Warriors on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Thon Maker starting for Pistons on Saturday in place of injured Andre Drummond December 14th, 2019
- Bradley Beal records 29-point double-double in Wizards' loss December 14th, 2019
- Ian Mahinmi starting for Wizards on Saturday in place of injured Moritz Wagner December 14th, 2019
- Washington's Isaiah Thomas (calf) remains out on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Wizards' Moe Wagner (ankle) out on Saturday December 13th, 2019
- Wizards' Moritz Wagner (ankle) doesn't practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Wizards' Isaiah Thomas (calf) out another week December 9th, 2019