Terrence Ross (Achilles) a game-time decision on Tuesday for Magic
Orlando Magic guard/forward Terrence Ross is considered a game-time decision to play on Tuesday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Ross has been remarkably healthy all year long, but he could miss Tuesday's game with the Achilles ailment.
Our models project Ross for 15.6 points, 3.5 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 24.4 FanDuel points in 27.3 minutes of action.
- Derrick Rose (hamstring) will not play Tuesday for Pistons against Heat November 12th, 2019
- Steven Adams (knee) will play Tuesday for Thunder November 12th, 2019
- Blake Griffin (hamstring) ruled out for Pistons Tuesday in second half of back-to-back November 12th, 2019
- Paul George (shoulders) to make Clippers debut on road trip November 12th, 2019
- Jaren Jackson Jr. scores game-high 24 with full line as Grizzlies beat Spurs November 12th, 2019
- Luke Kennard leads Pistons with 25 points November 12th, 2019
- Terrence Ross (knee) available for Orlando on Sunday November 10th, 2019
- Magic's Terrence Ross (knee) doubtful on Friday November 7th, 2019
- Michael Carter-Williams scores 13 off the Magic bench Wednesday November 7th, 2019
- Jonathan Isaac double-doubles, packs box score in Magic loss November 7th, 2019
- Magic's Nikola Vucevic says he needs to improve November 6th, 2019
- Terrence Ross (knee) ruled out for Magic on Wednesday November 6th, 2019