Spurs' Derrick White posts 18 points, 6 rebounds, 9 assists, 6 blocks
San Antonio Spurs point guard Derrick White scored 18 points (8-of-11 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws) with 6 rebounds, 9 assists, 6 blocks, 1 3-pointer, and 2 turnovers in 29.1 minutes of a 111-104 win over the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday.
White set a career-high in blocks and reached his personal-best in assists for the second straight game and third time overall. The first-year guard also became just the 10th player in NBA history to record 18 points, 6 boards, 9 dimes, and 6 swats in a game. In this century, he's one of only five players to accomplish the feat (Tracy McGrady, Tim Duncan, Josh Smith, DeMarcus Cousins). The Spurs host the Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday.
White finished with a season-high 54.7 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 23.8 FanDuel points through 51 games.
- Toronto's OG Anunoby (face) will not return on Monday November 11th, 2019
- Alec Burks playing with Golden State's second unit on Monday November 11th, 2019
- Golden State's Draymond Green starting on Monday, Alec Burks to the bench November 11th, 2019
- Houston's Danuel House (back) will not return on Monday November 11th, 2019
- Sacramento's De'Aaron Fox (ankle) expected to miss 3-4 weeks November 11th, 2019
- Portland's Rodney Hood (back) probable for Tuesday's game against Sacramento November 11th, 2019
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores season-high 39 in Spurs' win November 8th, 2019
- Dejounte Murray starting on Tuesday for Spurs; Derrick White to bench November 5th, 2019
- Update: Spurs' Derrick White (glute) will play Tuesday November 5th, 2019
- Spurs' Derrick White (glute) "will probably give it a go" on Tuesday November 5th, 2019
- Derrick White (glute) questionable for Spurs on Tuesday November 5th, 2019
- Spurs' Patty Mills scores 31 points Friday November 2nd, 2019