Spurs' Derrick White posts 18 points, 6 rebounds, 9 assists, 6 blocks
San Antonio Spurs point guard Derrick White scored 18 points (8-of-11 field goals, 1-of-2 free throws) with 6 rebounds, 9 assists, 6 blocks, 1 3-pointer, and 2 turnovers in 29.1 minutes of a 111-104 win over the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday.
White set a career-high in blocks and reached his personal-best in assists for the second straight game and third time overall. The first-year guard also became just the 10th player in NBA history to record 18 points, 6 boards, 9 dimes, and 6 swats in a game. In this century, he's one of only five players to accomplish the feat (Tracy McGrady, Tim Duncan, Josh Smith, DeMarcus Cousins). The Spurs host the Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday.
White finished with a season-high 54.7 FanDuel points in the win. He's averaging 23.8 FanDuel points through 51 games.
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 27-point double-double in Timberwolves' loss November 16th, 2019
- James Harden scores 49 points, hands out 6 assists, in Rockets' win on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Rodney McGruder starting for Clippers on Saturday, Lou Williams coming off the bench November 16th, 2019
- Pacers' Myles Turner records 16-point double-double in first game back from ankle injury November 16th, 2019
- Evan Turner (achilles) upgraded to probable for Saturday's game against the Clippers November 16th, 2019
- Update: Derrick Favors (back) now questionable to return on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Dejounte Murray (rest) out for San Antonio on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- San Antonio's Derrick White starting for inactive Dejounte Murray on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Spurs' Dejounte Murray starting on Friday, expected to rest on Saturday November 15th, 2019
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores season-high 39 in Spurs' win November 8th, 2019
- Dejounte Murray starting on Tuesday for Spurs; Derrick White to bench November 5th, 2019
- Update: Spurs' Derrick White (glute) will play Tuesday November 5th, 2019