Terrence Ross (Achilles) removed from Orlando's injury report
Orlando Magic guard/forward Terrence Ross (sore left Achilles' tendon) has been removed from the injury report for Friday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Ross was considered questionable earlier in the day, but he was a full participant at Thursday's practice and appears to be ready to return from a one-game absence. Jarell Martin, Isaiah Briscoe, and Wes Iwundu all saw an uptick on Tuesday in place of Ross.
Ross is averaging 23.6 FanDuel points through 65 games this season. numberFire's models expect him to record 13.4 points, 3.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 0.8 steals, and 1.4 triples per contest over the remainder of the year.
- Anthony Davis day-to-day for Lakers with thumb sprain October 15th, 2019
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (foot) cleared for non-contact practice October 14th, 2019
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum (illness) ruled out Tuesday October 14th, 2019
- Suns' Dario Saric (quad) questionable for Monday October 14th, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jonas Valanciunas hoping to play in opener October 14th, 2019
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley tweaks calf in preseason win October 14th, 2019
- Jonathan Isaac starting for Orlando on Saturday in Game 1 April 13th, 2019
- Nikola Vucevic starting on Saturday for Orlando in Game 1 April 13th, 2019
- Magic starting Khem Birch at center on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Orlando's Nikola Vucevic (illness) ruled out on Wednesday April 10th, 2019
- Orlando's Nikola Vucevic (illness) questionable for Wednesday's game against the Hornets April 10th, 2019
- Wesley Iwundu will start for Magic Wednesday in place of Jonathan Isaac (concussion) April 9th, 2019