Terrence Ross (Achilles) removed from Orlando's injury report
Orlando Magic guard/forward Terrence Ross (sore left Achilles' tendon) has been removed from the injury report for Friday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Ross was considered questionable earlier in the day, but he was a full participant at Thursday's practice and appears to be ready to return from a one-game absence. Jarell Martin, Isaiah Briscoe, and Wes Iwundu all saw an uptick on Tuesday in place of Ross.
Ross is averaging 23.6 FanDuel points through 65 games this season. numberFire's models expect him to record 13.4 points, 3.4 rebounds, 1.6 assists, 0.8 steals, and 1.4 triples per contest over the remainder of the year.
- Warriors' Eric Paschall (hip) available to play Monday November 11th, 2019
- Indiana's Jeremy Lamb (ankle) remains out on Tuesday November 11th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) probable for front end of Lakers' back-to-back November 11th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo (calf) questionable for Lakers on Tuesday November 11th, 2019
- Caris LeVert (right thumb) ruled out for Nets on Tuesday November 11th, 2019
- Bucks' Khris Middleton (thigh) to reportedly miss 3-4 weeks November 11th, 2019
- Terrence Ross (knee) available for Orlando on Sunday November 10th, 2019
- Magic's Terrence Ross (knee) doubtful on Friday November 7th, 2019
- Michael Carter-Williams scores 13 off the Magic bench Wednesday November 7th, 2019
- Jonathan Isaac double-doubles, packs box score in Magic loss November 7th, 2019
- Magic's Nikola Vucevic says he needs to improve November 6th, 2019
- Terrence Ross (knee) ruled out for Magic on Wednesday November 6th, 2019